Thursday, November 22, 2007

Katie's First Thanksgiving

I joked this week that for Katie's first Thanksgiving, I needed to dress her up like a turkey -- including tying her arms and legs together and sticking an apple in her mouth. I decided there would be no way to post photos like that without being arrested for child abuse, so sorry -- she's fairly normal-looking in these photos.


We had a fun Thanksgiving. We hosted my parents, my brother Mike and his wife, my brother Jason and his wife and their two kids, and best of all, my grandma! Yep, she was able to join us for a little while, which was very special. Here's a photo of 4 generations -- my grandma, my mom, me, and Katie.



Oh, and I had to cook almost nothing, which also rocked. Thanks, Mom and Dad, for getting up before dawn this morning to cook! Tomorrow we'll be visiting with John's siblings, and the day after that we'll head out of town for the day to visit with my extended family. Hope everyone is having a great day with family as we reflect on the many blessings we all have.

No comments:

Post a Comment