We had a wonderful afternoon! Katie loved seeing her cousins again after a whole week had gone by since the beach trip. Here Katie and her cousin Ali greet each other like old friends:

Katie also loved the animals (no surprise there). Here's an orangutan who climbed wires just over our heads. I found out later that he had actually peed on some tourists. Thankfully, our heads remained dry.

We saw baby tamarins. So cute!

Katie and Daniel loved the elephants. I'll have to record Katie's imitation of an elephant. It's fantastic. Here are Katie, me, Sara, and Daniel (thanks for taking the photo, Lindsey!).
Gorillas always seem to give a show for Katie and me. In San Diego, we got an up-close look of gorilla butt. In D.C. we got to see one pee:
Katie also loved the animals (no surprise there). Here's an orangutan who climbed wires just over our heads. I found out later that he had actually peed on some tourists. Thankfully, our heads remained dry.
We saw baby tamarins. So cute!
Katie and Daniel loved the elephants. I'll have to record Katie's imitation of an elephant. It's fantastic. Here are Katie, me, Sara, and Daniel (thanks for taking the photo, Lindsey!).
No comments:
Post a Comment