Thursday, March 24, 2011

Katie "Reads" Her Bible

Katie has memorized the story in her children's Bible about Jesus turning the water into wine.  She loves it because it's about a wedding.



Here's the actual text from her Bible.  How close was she?

A wedding is the perfect party!  When people fall in love, they have a wedding.  All their friends and family come.  
Jesus went to a wedding.  Everyone was eating and drinking and laughing.  
Mary, Jesus' mother, saw that there was no more wine.  "Oh, no," she thought.  "It's all gone.  This is not good."
"Jesus," she said.  "Can you help?" He could.  He turned six big jugs of water into wine.
"What good wine!" people said.  Everyone was happy.  This was Jesus' first miracle.  After this he helped many other people.

3 comments:

  1. That's awesome, I love it! And I love how she says "oh no, this is not good"
    So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stephen and I just watched this together. Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's awesome!! I love listening to little kids read!!

    ReplyDelete