Happy 4th Birthday, Katie!!
We returned from the beach at 11 pm last night after a fun weekend with John's family, part of which was spent celebrating Katie's birthday early.
She brought pink cupcakes to preschool today, and they gave her a crown to wear.
This afternoon a few friends will come over for pizza and to enjoy the pool, which I told Katie opened for her birthday. (It actually opened a few days ago but we've been at the beach so this will be the first time this year that she'll get to go to our new neighborhood's pool.)
Tonight she will also open a used Barbie dollhouse that I bought for her, and I will pass along all my Barbies and accessories that I had when I was a little girl.
| Joshua gave her a $2 fake Barbie named Michelle. She doesn't know the difference and she welcomed her with kisses. |
| Joshua also gave her "Annie" DVDs. He's a bit jealous; he loves "Annie" as much as she does. |
In two weeks we will have a larger gathering at a campground on the water -- a chance to have a big rustic swimming party.
What a beautiful, sweet, amazing little girl I have. Happy birthday, Katie!
No comments:
Post a Comment