I'll save the Halloween photos for another week and post them all together. (Can anyone guess what Katie will be? It's orange and cute and she can make the appropriate facial expression.)
In the meantime, here are a few cute photos from September and October that haven't yet made the blog:
Dressed up for church:

Enjoying a bouncy seat that we bought from a friend for Baby #2:

Enjoying Mommy's soup bread bowl from Panera:

Playing with her best friend Daniel's car at playgroup (this car is definitely being added to Katie's Christmas wishlist):

Katie's obsessed with dog leashes, so I decided to see
just how much she enjoyed them. Guess not this much:

Reading her
Tails book with Great-Grandma:


The best way to amuse Katie while waiting in the Costco customer service line? Allow her to play in the cart:

Bottoms up! Katie tries to swig the Tabasco sauce at my college reunion event. Since the bottle was closed, I thought it was a safe bet, but I guess there were traces of Tabasco on the cap. Whoops! I was too busy trying to cool off her mouth to get a photo of the resulting facial expression.
No comments:
Post a Comment