With all the Sesame Street shows that Katie and I are watching on TV these days, I find myself on YouTube quite often, looking for old Sesame Street clips that I either remember from my childhood or that will fill me in on plot developments that I missed along the way. (Another great resource I've found is Muppet Wiki.)
Anyway, I thought those Sesame Street fans in my blogging audience might enjoy some of my favorite Sesame Street clips as well. After I list them, I'll also list some non-Sesame Street clips that rank as some of my favorites on YouTube. Feel free to list your own favorites in the comments section!
Favorite Sesame Street clips:
Luis and Maria's Wedding
35th Anniversary Montage
Bob and Susan singing "I've Got Two"
Grover and Madeline Kahn singing "Be My Echo"
REM singing "Furry Happy Monsters"
Feist singing "1-2-3-4"
James Blunt singing "My Triangle"
Favorite non-Sesame Street clips:
Josh Groban at the 2008 Emmys singing dozens of TV show themes in less than 4 1/2 minutes
The musical episode from "Scrubs": Part 1, Part 2
David Cook singing "Billie Jean" in last year's American Idol competition
Davy Jones singing "Girl" on "The Brady Bunch" (Oh, if I'd only been 18 in 1971 instead of -5!)
Ricky sings "I'm in Love with the Dragon's Dinner" to Lucy in a dream sequence on "I Love Lucy" (song begins at about 1:45 in the clip)
Tuesday, October 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment