Joshua the Christmas Model
Had a very runny nose.
Good thing we've got a blog up
To show off all his festive clothes...
Yep, the kids have been sick more than they've been well for the last month, so I haven't had many opportunities to show off the collection of Christmas outfits we have for Joshua this year. When Katie was a baby, we had one Christmas outfit -- just one -- given to her by my grandma. Joshua has FIVE Christmas outfits this year.
First, from the pajama collection, a Santa-themed piece handed down to us from my friend Marce:
I bought this onesie, which reads "good things come in small packages," at the Old Navy outlet when I was looking for a long-sleeved red T-shirt for Joshua to wear under another shirt in colder weather.
Our friend Heather lent us this preppy little outfit since her sons are older. What a handsome little man!
And my personal favorite, the Santa suit. Thank you to Sharon for sending us Cousin Andrew's old Santa suit! I picked up a little hat at Michael's to complete the outfit. This photo was taken at the end of an evening when Joshua and I went out party-hopping. Needless to say, he got a lot of attention!
No comments:
Post a Comment