Family Reunion: We attended John's family's annual get-together on June 28. Katie enjoyed meeting some of her distant cousins for the first time. (Last year's get-together was held while I was still in the hospital after delivering Katie!)
At the reunion, Katie tried to give her relative Maeve a hug, but Maeve simply fell backwards. Thankfully she didn't seem to be hurt!
My friend Jessie came over for girl time on June 29, and Katie had no problem cuddling up in her lap, especially when there were french fries to steal:
Katie and I took Bella on a walk on June 30, and halfway around the block, it started POURING rain! I ran as fast as I could in flip flops while pushing a stroller and holding a leash. Katie wailed as she got more and more soaked, but was willing to pose for a picture afterwards on her way up to a hot bath:
I'm especially thankful for the elderly neighbor lady on the next block who saw us in distress and tried to coax us all into her car for the last block of our walk -- er, run. But somehow I don't think squeezing a stroller, baby, mommy, and Saint Bernard mix into her car would have been faster than continuing to run the last block. :-)
Speaking of Bella, here are a few photos of her with Katie and Katie's "Jay-Pa" and me at the beach house earlier in June. And yes, I HAD just rolled out of bed.
Speaking of Bella, here are a few photos of her with Katie and Katie's "Jay-Pa" and me at the beach house earlier in June. And yes, I HAD just rolled out of bed.


No comments:
Post a Comment