Sunday, July 27, 2008

Watch Katie Grow Up

Katie is growing up before our eyes! And since not all of you can be here in person, I'm hoping these few video clips will give you just a small sample of all that we're seeing her learn to do.

First up: Katie can now hold her own glass to drink. I haven't risked anything but water yet, but it's still cool to watch her do this.

Next up: Talking! WOW! Last night she said "cookie" for the first time to my mom, and tonight it took about 15 takes to get her to say it on film (listen carefully -- she says it in a whisper!).

For several months now we've been working on the baby signs and sounds for different animals. Here's Katie's baby sign for frog:

And here she makes the sounds for a lion and a bear (which, yes, are exactly the same in KatieTalk):

Katie's first animal sounds (cow and cat) were made on February 29. How do I remember that? Because I blogged it immediately! This blog really is my baby book for my beloved daughter.

No comments:

Post a Comment