That being said, we had a fun (though short) visit with our family. Katie especially had fun playing with my mom and with her cousin Ali, who is three weeks older than her.
Friday, July 4, 2008
Where a Kid Can Be a Kid (Just not as well as they could in the 80s)
Whatever happened to the Chuck E. Cheese restaurant that I grew up with? You know, the one with the giant mechanical mouse and dog who would sing songs every 15 minutes or so? Boy has it changed since I was a kid. When Katie and I went to Chuck E. Cheese for the first time on June 14 (to visit with her cousins/aunt/uncle who were in town for her birthday BBQ), I was disappointed that the main entertainment focus is now a group of TV screens in one corner. How sad.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment